Please join us Saturday, July 21st at Kat & Shawn’s home in Bellevue for the Chili Cook Off social.
Join us at Kat & Shawn’s home in Bellevue for the annual Chili Cook Off. The social will begin at 5:00 P.M. and end around 10:00 P.M.
Contestants will bring various chilies for you to taste and vote on. The contributors of the most popular chilies will receive small prizes. NWSFS will provide cornbread and soft drinks. Side dishes that complement and/or add are always welcomed. To support the contest, there is a small fee for the Cook Off; $3 for NWSFS members, $5 for non- members.
3803 142nd Ave SE, Bellevue 98006-1545
Chili Cook Off Contestants:
Please bring a crock pot to keep your chili warm and a serving ladle. Please call ahead to make arrangements for use of a burner in the kitchen If you cannot bring a crock pot.
Smoking areas are outside. The house has no animals. The main entrance is up two small steps. Parking is on-street, and generally available.
The closest bus stop is 1/3 mile away (2 blocks east), at the corner of SE 40th St and 146th Ave SE, and serves the routes 210 & 241 bus (transfer from Seattle at the Eastgate Park and Ride).
• From I-90 eastbound take exit 11A (150th Ave SE exit), stay in the far right lane.
• Turn right onto 150th AVE SE
• Turn right onto SE 38th St. (Standard gas station on corner)
• Turn Left onto 146th AVE SE
• Turn Right onto SE 40th ST
• Go two blocks turn right onto to 142nd AVE SE (note NOT 142nd PL)
• House is a light tan at the end of the cul-de-sac. You might need to park on 40th St.